- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Trauma surgery
- Spectrum of surgical and conservative orthopedics
- Trauma surgery with a focus on shoulder injuries and diseases, delayed or non-healing bone fractures, revision surgery and artificial joint replacement (endoprosthetics)
- Keyhole surgery (arthroscopy)
- Sports injuries (conservative treatment, including regenerative procedures or surgery)
- Shock wave therapy
- Attending physician Rudolfinerhaus, Döbling My publications
I am passionate about looking after my patients and continuously educating myself so that my treatment methods are state-of-the-art. If a case requires it, there is a lively and multimodal exchange with colleagues from other disciplines. With me you benefit from comprehensive information – not only in the surgical field, but also in relation to conservative treatment methods for diseases and injuries. A structured aftercare plan that can be easily implemented for my patients is of course part of my services.
|Medical studies, specialist training in trauma surgery, habilitation|
|Lecturer at MUV, SFU|
|Specialist in orthopedics and traumatology, team leader at the Vienna Meidling trauma center|
|Head of Shock Wave Outpatient Clinic, Vienna Meidling trauma center shoulder team, Vienna Meidling trauma center|
|Head of the shoulder group at the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Experimental and Clinical Traumatology|
|Master of business administration|
|currently postdoctoral studies in Bone and Joint Regeneration (PhD)|
|Member of the executive board of the Austrian Society for Trauma Surgery (scientific advisor)|
|Member of the executive board of the international society for shock wave therapy (ISMST, Treasurer)|
|Approval of supranational advanced training for the diploma advanced training program of the Austrian Academy of Doctors (DFP)|
Telephone: +43 1 367 13 73
Office hours at Imed19-privat:
Wednesday 3 – 8 p.m.
Please contact me – I look forward to seeing you for a first interview!