- Internal medicine
- Health check-up with the development of a personalized preventive program based on your individual risk profile
- Clarification of cardiovascular problems, blood pressure adjustment
- Clarification of the need for therapy for increased cholesterol levels and setting
- Abdominal discomfort – stomach (gastritis, reflux), intestines (colitis, diverticulitis), liver, gall bladder, pancreas, kidneys
- Clarification of thyroid dysfunction
- Malignancy risk assessment of thyroid nodules
- Clarification of unwanted weight loss
- Clarification of fatigue and performance intolerance
- Surgery Approval
- Diagnosis and therapy of various general internal problems
Patients appreciate my empathic and solution-oriented approach. I have already treated more than 45,000 outpatients and have international professional experience. As an excellent diagnostician, I endeavor to provide efficient clarifications (as little as possible, as much as necessary) and treat you trustingly and responsibly.
|2005:||Doctorate at the Medical University of Vienna|
|2005-2011:||Training to become a specialist in internal medicine – Training rotation at several central hospitals with a focus on cardiology and gastroenterology – Additional training in radiological ultrasound diagnostics|
|2011:||Specialist title in internal medicine FMH, Switzerland, Bern|
|2012-2018:||Emergency center for internal medicine and general medicine, branch in Zurich|
|since 2018:||independent internist in Vienna Döbling|
Office hours at Imed19-privat:
Tuesday 3 – 8 p.m.
Please contact me – I look forward to seeing you for a first interview!