- Pulmonary medicine
- Paediatric pulmonary medicine
- Intensive care
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Measurement of oxygen saturation
- Blood gas analysis for long-term oxygen control and prescription
- Blood sampling including allergy diagnostics
- Investigation of tuberculosis (quantiferon test)
- Desensitization with drops or tablets in case of allergies (SLIT)
- Polygraphy (sleep examination)
A stable doctor-patient relationship at eye level is essential for my understanding of medicine. First and foremost, this means that the patient is given detailed advice both in the event of illness and if there is a suspicion of illness and involved in all steps of diagnosis and therapy.
|1997 – 2004:||Study of human medicine at the University of Vienna|
|2004 – 2007:||Rotary training in the LKH Wolfsberg|
|2007 – 2013:||Physician for pulmonary medicine|
|2013 – 2015:||Training in intensive care medicine|
Office hours at Imed19-privat:
Tuesday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Thursday 3 – 8 p.m.
Please contact me – I look forward to seeing you for a first interview!