- Internal medicine
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Diabetes – all forms: type 1, type 2 and other specific forms of diabetes
- Insulin pump therapy, FIT/Basal-Bolus insulin therapy, glucose sensors
- Obesity: conservative therapy, internal care before and after bariatric surgery
- Gestational diabetes
- Lipid metabolism disorders (= high cholesterol, blood lipids)
- Thyroid diseases: over and underactive, clarification of nodules
- Endocrinological diseases
- Internal Surgery Approval
Hormone and metabolic changes can occur at any age and range from mild complaints in everyday life to serious illnesses. Diabetes mellitus, thyroid disease, high cholesterol levels, obesity – people who need medical support in these specialist areas have come to the right place.
For me there is no “one size fits all” therapy, because individual care is my top priority! I treat every patient according to the latest state of science and take into account individual living conditions and preferences. In addition, I am always up to date with the latest medical and technical innovations.
|2001 – 2007:||Study of human medicine in Vienna|
|2007 – 2013:||PhD at MedUni Vienna|
|2008 – 2015:||Specialist training to become a specialist in internal medicine at the University Clinic for Internal Medicine III / Dept. of Endocrinology & Metabolism|
|2015 – 2019:||Additional subject endocrinology and metabolism|
|since 2015:||Senior Physician at the Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism|
|since 2019:||Head of the diabetes clinic at the Vienna General Hospital (AKH)|
|2015:||Venia docendi for internal medicine (habilitation)|
|since 2019:||Endocrinological consultant in the hospital of The Order of the Brothers Hospitallers (Barmherzige Brüder) in Eisenstadt|
|since 2018:||on the board of the Austrian Diabetes Society|
Office hours at Imed19-privat: every second Tuesday 3:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. (even calendar weeks)
Please contact me – I look forward to seeing you for a first interview!